PARTNERSHIP OF COLLABORATION
Expertise to help you
grow your business
Why work with us?
The cultural move towards sustainability means that more and more people are looking to improve their homes. Customers looking to make large purchases for home improvements often want a clear and affordable finance option to help spread the cost over a fixed period.
Responsible lending is at the heart of our approach, as we look to support customers’ finance requirements in a way that is affordable for them.
Being part of the larger BNP Paribas group means we can provide expertise and stability as an experienced finance provider, working with you to understand what customers want and need to drive innovation and growth.
As we work together we will build business and data insight, creating opportunities to drive sales and growth. We want to understand customer needs and experience, constantly looking for ways to build and improve our home improvement finance solutions.
- Insight and analytics to understand consumer behaviour and drive performance
- We've got experience working across the whole range of home improvements products and services, from traditional to renewable
- We've developed the expertise and knowledge to best support each partnership success, providing excellent customer experience
- We provide dedicated teams to fully support your customers from point of sale to aftercare through our contact centres
- We offer a large range of technology solutions to meet the needs of all sales practices from showrooms, in the home and e-commerce
- Our dedicated team is on hand to support your business
Brands we work with
- "It has been refreshing to work with BNP Paribas Personal Finance over the past 18 months . They have demonstrated an excellent understanding of our customers’ needs which bodes well for both the growth of our company and the strengthening of our partnership."
- "Working with BNP Paribas Personal Finance has been a game changer for Vendigo. We have really benefited from partnering with someone with the scale and expertise of a partner that is part of one the world's biggest banks but have also been able to enjoy an incredibly close working relationship. This means we have had the best of both worlds when it comes to pricing and reach, while also being able to work in an incredibly agile way with the whole home improvement finance team."
MORE ABOUT TRUSTMARK WITH S. HULLER, DIRECTOR OF HOME IMPROVEMENT AT BNP PARIBAS PERSONAL FINANCE.
HELPING THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY WAY
As the UK begins to emerge from the coronavirus pandemic, a demand has developed from consumers, businesses and the government to rebuild in a greener, more environmentally-friendly way.