Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or any other device that may be used to access the internet, whenever you visit a website. Some of the functions that cookies perform can be done by other similar technologies and when we refer to cookies we mean these other similar technologies as well.
They enhance your browsing experience in various ways, which include remembering your preference settings, displaying relevant content and ensuring web pages function as intended.
The main types of cookie
Session cookies are typically used to track your movements between pages and to remember information entered within that session – often aiding website functionality or security.
These are not deleted when you close your browser and will be stored after your visit. Persistent cookies are typically used to store your preferences for future visits and to provide targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
Please note: each of the categories below contains a combination of both session-based and persistent cookies. Cookies may include non-obvious personal information (e.g. information that does not include name, address, and email address or telephone number). Cookies do not store your internet protocol address (IP address) but it may be passed through to third parties with the cookie by your browser. All information is encrypted for security.
Cookies perform a number of useful functions, such as to:
* Authenticate and identify you on our Website and/or Application in order to provide you with services that you have requested;
* Enhance the security of the Website and/or Application, including to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from access by unauthorised parties;
* Send you personalised advertising notably based on your browsing history and your preferences online;
* Monitor your use of our Website and/or Application in order to improve them;
* Enhance your user experience by adapting and tailoring the content on the Website and/or Application to your interest and providing more relevant Creation ads and content to you on non-Creation websites and Creation applications.
* Remember information that you provided to us (e.g. to automatically populate forms with information that you have previously provided to us so that you can log on more quickly);
* Keep track of your preferences and settings in your use of our Website and/or Application (e.g. time zone etc.);
For the cookies we use see the cookie list at the bottom of this page.
Hotjar screen tracking
You can control how cookies are placed on your computer or mobile device by visiting the Cookie Management module when you visit the site. You can modify at any time your preferences, withdraw or give again your consent at any time.
Strictly necessary cookies are required to enable our site to function properly. This is why the option "strictly necessary cookies" is pre-checked in our cookie management tool and is not optional.
By refusing certain types of cookies (preference cookies for example), we will not be able to optimize your user experience on our Site and some parts may not function properly.
We will save our cookie choice for a period of 6 months however you can change your preferences at any time. If you would like to prevent data being used by Google Analytics you can download and install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Please note: if you use multiple internet browsers/computers/mobile devices, you’ll need to update your settings on each in order to disable cookies completely.
Important: restricting cookies could mean you experience difficulty when using some online services. As an example, you may not be able to complete our online application form, as it relies on cookies to deliver critical functionality.
You can manage your preferences for cookies by clicking the button below.